The Pre-printed PVC cards are a trouble-free alternative that can be used as a membership card, loyalty card and even as PVC business card. These cards are designed in a variety, mainly to showcase the brand of the company and are very valuable as they help build customer reliability. The cards can be designed according to the specifications required by the customers. The dimensions of these customized and Pre-printed PVC cards vary depending upon the requirement. The size of a normal card is about 3.375”x 2.125” and that of over-sized cards are about 3.88”x 2.63”. The oversized cards are normally used during events and even for identification of participants during sporting events.
Impressive Features of Customized PVC cards
Typically, these pre-printed PVC cards are available in 4 colors, and these can be designed with different color combinations. These cards are perfect for images of photographic quality as well as composite color designs. The process for which the card is used is stated through these cards. The cards are uniquely designed so that they stand-out. These are made available even in silver and gold colors.
The best feature of these PVC cards is that they comprise about 60% of PVC and 40% of PET. The thickness of these cards is about 30mil, and it is widely used by people in different fields. A huge selection of these cards is printed with graphic quality to provide the card a professional look. The PVC cards are not very expensive, and it is a smart decision to print them at home itself. Getting cards outsourced from companies turns out to be very expensive, and printing them with a setup of your own is convenient as cards can be printed according to the requirements.
How to Print PVC cards
Printing PVC cards is not at all difficult and one just needs to connect the printer with the computer. The installed software provides the commands to the printer, and then the PVC cards get printed. The other supplies that are required to cater the printing needs include the use of printer ribbons, laminates, and cleaning kits. To add some personal stuff to these cards like badge attachments, there are other accessories also available on the market. You can also change the design of the card as and when you desire, once you have the software installed in your system, and print as many numbers of cards you want.
Before choosing PVC ID Cards Printing Services to print the business cards, it is important to get a little knowledge about the different types of components and publishing methods used. While most individuals select the document business cards, there are many other trendy components like PVC Plastic material, Timber, and Materials, etc. Today, these are used for business cards by individuals who want to give it a distinct look and durability.
There are a variety of designs and color to select from, but the greatest impact is left by the quality of PVC ID Cards Printing Services because that is what is the reading material created of. There are various kinds of business cards publishing methods available on the market. Here is the list and some details about them for those who are opting for customized business cards.
1. Balanced out Printing: This is the most common technique and is usually employed for publishing bulk of business cards. It is also very affordable once the installation is done.
2. Digital Printing: It is used for lesser amounts of business cards. Ink jet photo printers or Laser Printers are used for the purpose. It is not as affordable as the offset publishing.
3. Correspondence Press: This technique is most suitable for those who wish a really professional and sophisticated look on the business cards. Correspondence Media creates indentations on each letter or image printed, which imparts a unique look and gives a great feel. Correspondence Media is somewhat costly, but the result is a customized and very eye-catching card. Higher number of make runs might also reduce costs.
4. Engraving: For even more fascinating and eye catching look, inscribing is the best option. Timber, Plastic material and Steel sheets can be easily etched and later filled with ink. The publishing is very eye-catching and durable. It is very popular in publishing business cards.
5. Thermography: Thermography is used to make both the raised and etched look. It is a cheaper and faster technique of creating durable and memorable business cards.
The different PVC ID Cards Printing Services methods are used to create a different effect. Besides there are various kinds of documents used for publishing. If images have to be printed, the shiny document is the best. Non shining laminated sheet is ideal for simple graphics. Many individuals also opt for magnetic business cards created of wood, PVC plastic or metal. They increase the chances of having the brand name, and the contact details better maintained and registered with the clients or company contacts.